More of the January Challenge

I have really enjoyed this January challenge. I’ve been looking for ways to incorporate the color scheme into entirely different looking cards. Here is the first one I did this week.

For this one I used the Build-a-Flower Hellebore stamp and die set using the Shades of Purple ink set for the main colors and some orange distress inks for the center. I used some of Altenew’s embossing paste and some purple glitter for the background. Of course you can’t really see the glitz of the glitter in the photo, but believe me it’s stunning.

Here’s the inspiration image from the challenge. And if you want to participate, go here.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.